Monday, March 17, 2008

Cool Dude!!



So it has been forever since I have posted anything, you can call it lazy. Anyway here is Taegen, now almost 18 months and he is getting so big. I think he is very excited for spring, he woke up from his nap and was eating lunch and as soon as I told him we were going to go on a walk he would not finish his food. He went right over to the door and whined till I let him out. Does anybody else notice the similarities between toddlers and pets? Other big news for us is Jared has been accepted into the MD/PhD program, meaning we will be here an additional 3 years! That is 7 years total in Philadelphia, YIKES!!! But we are very excited for all of the great experiences that await us.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

7 Years. I guess I'm happy for you guys, but selfish me wishes that you would come back here. I miss you! Taegen is lookin' pretty dang cute though!

Brock and Tyra said...

Heather Heather Heather,

I didn't know you blogged! I was in Whitney on Sunday and your dad spoke and he gave me your blog address.

So 7 years? You really have no choice now but to buckle down and learn to love Philly--which it sounds like you've already begun to do. I only wish you would have moved there 3 years earlier so we could have hung out more while we were there.

Taegan is so cute! And BIG.

Keep us posted--I will be checking on you now!

Kristen said...

Good to hear everything is going well for you guys! Your lil' man is absolutely darling!!! All of us "small town girls" will just live the big city life through you and your blog.

brohammas said...

staying here? MD/PHD? OK Jared is way too smart for me, what really stinks is he is also faster and stronger too.

not cool.

John and Penny said...

Hey Heather! So fun to see your cute little guy! And you of course! It is so fun to see updates on the "BLOG". I love it! It keeps me posted on what is going on with my kids too! Check them all out! Love ya! Penny Dalley (Johnson, you know)
Emily's blog: ingramfamilyofsix

sherisse said...

Heather, Taegen is so dang cute. hope you are doing good and that some day you will return to good old cache valley.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Yay girl! I love checkin up on you and your cute family. Congrats to Jared on getting into the MD/ PhD program! Thats way awesome. He is gunna be so good at what he does. Keep us posted- you have 7 years in Philadelphia!