Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taegen is 18 months and I'm afraid already in his terrible twos!! He is very independent and knows exactly what he wants, so if he doesn't get it he will let you know how he feels. He is very sweet and kind though, and I really don't have anything to compare him to so maybe I have a golden child and just don't know it. Lately he has been very fascinated with wearing my clothes, shoes and/or carrying my purses. Weird since he prefers mine over Jared's, but I'm guessing its either because there smaller or I'm messier so there easier to get to. I am flying to Utah/Idaho for 2 weeks this month to give Jared some alone time to really hit the books. Everyone is excited for the trip-except those poor folks who have to share a plane with Taegen. We are hopefully going to be buying the house we are in now, except that it is very old and will need a loooooot of improvments, but we love the neighborhood and its close to Jared's school and we have a lot of friends close by. Plus we can sort of fix it up how we want to(if all goes as planned). Its a very scary thing purchasing something so expensive though, so I am hopeing everything will go smooth.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

You made my day! I didn't expect a visit so soon! Let me know any day that works for you, and we will do lunch, and I would love to color your hair too! Let me know!
Hugs.

Amanda K said...

My nephew has recently started dressing up as a princess... I think its just a stage :) He's so cute.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

I love his 18 month pic, that is adorable! He has quite the personality. So funny he loves your clothes, thats good your taking pictures!!! Have a fun trip to Utah & Idaho- stop by the salon if you get a minute!!

emily said...

Is this my Heather girl!!!??? I haven't seen or heard from you for so long! What a cute little man you have! 18 months has always been the magical number in my house! watch out!

Rich and Tyra said...

Heather! How are you? I found your blog I am so excited! Your little guy is so cute!!!!! It will be fun to keep up on your little family!

chels said...

hey lady! it's been awhile!!

just wanted to say hi and see what mr. taegan pete was up to. cross dressing already?? :) he just knows that mommmy is awesome and already wants to be like her!

anyway, give a ring before you leave - if you haven't already... we'll play.

Kristen said...

Hey HEather...
I was fun seeing everyone at lunch the other day! You looked so cute...like always. Oh...here's my blog address or whatever
www.kristenkropf.blogspot.com