Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY MOM

Today is my mom's birthday and I just wanted to give a shout out to what an amazing mom she is! I have always looked up to my mom. Asking her advise on everything, seeking her wisdom, and calling her with all my questions, she is happy to be there. She is truly one of the kindest, selfless, most giving people I know. I just hope that one day I can have the same relationship with my kids as I have with her. She is my best friend and I would be lost with out her.

Happy Birthday Mom!!

2 comments:

Mom J said...

THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL QUIP. YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL, AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Ballard Family said...

Yeah Tyra still has a blog, she went private quite a awhile ago, I don't know her e-mail address, but I will let her know you still want to see it! Whats your e-mail?