Friday, May 16, 2008

Moving sucks!!

Well it is finally official, my sister and her family have finally moved to Colorado. Jamie has been going back and forth for a couple of months, but about a week ago the rest of the fam moved out too. I already miss them so much. Even though I didn't live by them anyway, it was nice to know that when I came to visit, they would be here. We got together with the kids for one last hoorah before they had to go, and we had a blast! I think Taegen will miss his cousins very much.
Halle AnneTaegen, Ethan, and Kyla
Kyla and Taegen



5 comments:

Kristen said...

Where is she at in Colorado? I have a sister there too! Maybe when you fly to Logan, we can take a road trip to Colorado. You can visit your sister & I'll visit mine.
p.s. my sister lives in a small town called Redstone. It's about 45 minutes outside of Aspen.

Hayley said...

Her kids have gotten so big! I love the hugging pic.

Thanks for the e-mail today too. When are you coming again? The pool is a great idea.

Chaci said...

Your sister's kids are so cute...I don't blame you for staying home for so long. Not to be a really big whiner, but are you coming back to Philly already?!!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Your sister's kids are such cuties! So is yours! That is sad that they moved so you won't see them as much when you come visit your family. Maybe you will just have to plan your visits home together!!!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Aw! i used to see that cute family from time to time at the salon, way cute kids- my word! I hate moving, we just did it and its way more work than you think. I swear I saw you at Hobby Lobby but it was at a distance so I wasnt sure if that was you a week or two ago, I didnt know you were still in town- if that was you!