Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our First Home!!!

So we took the plunge and bought a house! This is very scary, and stressful, but exciting!! We are going to remodel a couple of rooms including the kitchen and bathroom. We had a guy all lined up to start, but he ended up being a big jerk, so needless to say we are serching for a new guy. We might not get started as soon as we wanted to but hopefully the process will go smoother. Here are all the people we closed with except for the title lady, who is taking the picture. Mary Ann Brady(seller), Liz(my life saver who works for the attorney), Jared, Taegen, me and Marti(attorney). I will post some pics of the house a little bit later.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Hurray! That's SO exciting for you guys...you'll have the house looking darling in no time!

Hayley said...

Yeah!

And I can't believe another post! I'm very proud!

Rich and Tyra said...

Congrats on the house! Your hair looks dang cute!

Kristen said...

Heather,
One of your clients came into the salon to get a pedicure yesterday. I was at the front desk checking out your blog. She comes in and tells the receptionist that she reminds her of Heather Johnstun...it was weird that I happened to be looking at your blog, so I had her come and look at your cute little Taegen. I should have got her name...