Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun in the tub!

My niece Kaislyn spent the day with us on saturday, she came very early in the morning and had not had a chance to bath the night before so I volunteered to give her one myself. After we were done soaping up she wanted to stay and play for a while so I started to get ready for the day. As I was brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror to see Taegen's feet in the air as he was nose diving into the tub. I guess he thought he wanted to join in on the fun. And I just coudn't resist taking this shot of their cute little tushies!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see everyone on Friday! Talk to you then.

mandy said...

Gotta love the naked butt shots. See ya on Friday. Can't wait

Meier Family said...

So cute! I miss that lil guy- he is getting so big these days! I bet Jared will be so glad to have you two back! poor guy has been going through withdrawls!:( Can't wait to see you- have a safe trip home!

emily said...

Is this my little Heathy!!!!! Welcome to to blogging world!!! Your little man is so cute! I haven't talked to you in so long I hope life is great for you!!! check out out my family blog www.ingramfamilyofsix.blogspot.com

Can't wait to hear from you!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Cute pics; you can use them to blackmail him someday. Haha!! Hope you guys are doing great!!!

Kristen said...

Heather,
You've been Tagged!
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random facts about yourself. Then, you get to tag 3 people of your choice to play along!