Saturday, September 27, 2008

*2*

Jared and I feel so blessed that we are lucky enough to have been blessed with Taegen-the cutest, smartest, sweetest, nicest, most thoughtful two year old that there is!! Everyday Taegen makes me laugh, smile, and just feel that this mom is one lucky chicky! He is so expressive with his eyes and face-he just melts my heart. Here are some things about Taegen, more for my memory than for anyone reading this.
Loves: Mom, Dad, Grandma's, Grandpa's, Trucks, Books, Trains, Water, Buses, Dogs, Balls,
Music, Dancing, Kids club, Tortilla Chips
Dislikes: Owies, Swimming, Grandma's big yellow bath duck, Sitting Still, Indian Food,
Accomplishments: Crawling, Walking(10 1/2 months), Running, Jumping, Saying
40-60 words with two word sentences, Unlocking doors, Stacking cans 4 high(9 months)





This is Taegen just after he woke up, we went in his room with the video camera singing happy birthday. The look on his face was so cute that you knew he knew something was going to be different about this day.
Taegen and Jared having some bonding time over internal medicine, although I think T is more interested in the balloons and the basketball.
For Taegen's birthday dinner we were able to celebrate at Minados(sushi). They came out after dinner to sing to him and give him his birthday cake. We all pigged out on the delicious fish, hibachi, and crepes. This is our favorite restaurant in Philadelphia!
After dinner we came home to open up presents, Taegen was very spoiled by both grandparents! From Grandpa and Grandma Johnstun he got this really cute cowboy gettup with chaps, a belt with gun, golden nuggets, cantine, and this very handsome vest.
From Grandpa and Grandma Jensen he recieved this very cool tractor with blocks, and two warm and fuzzy jammies. He has also been doing a lot of dancing with the singing card he got from them.-"Celebrate Good Times" Thanks to everyone for how special you made Taegen feel, we love you all!

10 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday Taegen! Heather, i am so thrilled that you will be up before Christmas! we need to plan a day to get together and pretty eachother up, I'm ready for dark! Miss you guys.

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't believe he is already 2 years old! When I first saw the heading on your post "2" I was thinking you were going to tell us that you were expecting #2 but then I remembered that it was his birthday! He is such a handsome little guy! How fun! Birthdays and Christmas are so much fun when they get old enough to be excited!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Hope you don't mind me paying a visit to your blog. I found you through a couple of different blogs. It is always fun to see what my old classmates are up to. Looks like you have a beautiful family. Hope all is well.

Grandpa J said...

We miss you guys already and we just left a couple of days ago. It was great to be with you guys!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love you all so very much!

Ballard Family said...

Hey Heather, I found you on Hayley's blog a long time ago, and have been stalking your blog ever since. I finally gave in and started my own, so now if you would like you can check up on me too. I feel I've kinda kept in contact with you even though you have no idea. Hey next time you come out here I would love to see you, especially since you usually make a stop in my backyard :) btw your little fam. is so cute!

Trevor & Melissa said...

WOW! HAPPY #2 BUDDY! I'M SORRY TO SAY, BUT YOU ARE GIVING A "GOOD" NAME TO TJ... SHAME, SHAME, SHAME... YOU NEED TO CAUSE MORE HAVOK!!! LOVE YA KID! LOVE YA BROTHER JJ AND SIS-IN-LAW HJ!

C Crane said...

Heather, it is so fun to find your blog! Taegen is such a cutie. I get updates from John every time I am home about you guys. Do you guys like Philly? Where are you looking to do residency? It is so fun to read about you and your cute little family. You can check out our blog at http://ourcranefamily.blogspot.com if you would like. I am excited to keep in touch via the blog world!

mandy said...

I cant believe he is 2 That means you have been moved for 2 years. Where did that time go. He is so dang cute. I hope things are going good with Jareds school. I hope to see ya sometime soon.

emily said...

Aren't kids so much fun!! He is so cute! Remember how much fun we use to have in High School!? We all have babies now!! CRAZY!

Kristen said...

2 years old...Heather, where did the time go!?? He's so handsome. And you look absolutely beautiful in the picture with the umbrella. You all look so happy.
Lotsa Love,
Kristen