Monday, October 27, 2008

Family

Jared and I are so lucky to have such great familys!!!! Jared's parents were able to come out for an extended weekend for Taegen's birthday and we had an awesome time. Jared's dad had tickets to two Phillies baseball games and the first one ended up being the game where they took the 2008 National League East Division Championship... and it was awesome!!! With the two games and T's birthday we didn't have time for much else. Thanks so much for coming out and having such a great time with us, we love you!









A few days later my parents were able to come out for about 8 days. We did tons of stuff while they were here including Manhatten, Washington DC, and Lancaster. My dad was so sweet to watch Taegen while my mom and myself were able to do a session in the DC temple. It is beautiful there and was so fun to get that experience. I have much more pics to come as soon as I get them from my dad...hint, hint.Thanks mom and dad for flying out to spend time with us, we love you and miss you!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute...both you and Jared look like your mom's.
You guys have all the great places for entertaining out of town guests. Gotta love the big city. Hope everything is going well. Btw, when do you come to visit next?

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Cute pics! I love the DC Temple; its so unexpected when you see it in the most random part of town. Or at least I thought it was. Your family is so sweet! Glad you guys are doing so good!

Hayley said...

Your Alive!!!! I'm so glad your fam has been coming to take care of you. I just wish you would come here, I miss ya!

E-mail me when you are coming so we can plan a date!

Rich and Tyra said...

That is great your families could come visit you! I am sure it is hard to be so far away from home at times so it is fun that they can come spend time with you and see all the fun things where you are at.

mandy said...

The temple is so beautiful. I am jealous I love baseball games. My hair is still just the same old thing I had it sticking straight back I was going for they bride of frankenstein thing I don't know how well it worked though.