Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jade's Blessing

We blessed Jade on Sunday June, 14th. It was great to have both sets of grandparent's there to give us support, we sure did miss the rest of our family though. The meeting was great and Jared did a super job. Jade looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress and girlie accesorries. It is sooo much fun having a girl!!

Lori, Scott(Jared's parents), Heather, Jade, Taegen, and Jared
Jim, Bonnie(my parents), Heather, Jade, Taegen, and Jared
Heather, Jade, Taegen, and Jared




4 comments:

Zoey said...

Your family looks beautiful!

Hayley said...

Oh she is just so pretty! And you look fabulous. Your hair is looking lovely!

When are you coming? I need to hold her, and I need you. You know my hair is UGLY.

Chaci said...

Yay for Jade! So I think it's time to re-name your blog...

chels said...

Congrats to our wonderful friends!!!

Taegan is going to be the best big brother ever :)

Hope you are doing well, you look great!! I'd love for the Ward boys to meet miss Jade!