Sunday, July 5, 2009

I just wanted to say thanks to both of Jared's and mine parents for coming and helping us with Jade and Taegen. I loved having them hear and both Jared and I are thankful for the love and support they give us. My mom and dad arrived the day Jade and I got home from the hospital, it was great to have them and their help. My mom saved the day with helping me plant my garden, picking out and hanging up curtains in my kitchen, laundry, house cleaning, cooking, basically everything. Thanks mom and dad.... Love you tons!!!
Jared's parents arrived a week after Jade was born. We sure appreciated their help as well. They are always willing to do anything and everything we need them to. Thanks a ton, we love and miss you.




1 comment:

Mom J said...

We loved our visit to Philly. We couldn't have had a better visit. Thanks for your great hospitality! Taegen is wonderful, and Jade is adorable. You two are great parents, and we love you sooo much! We also enjoyed visiting with Scott and Lori.