Thursday, February 5, 2009

Its a GIRL... or so we think!

So while Jared and I were in Utah over Christmas, we(well Jared), decided that we needed to get an early ultra sound to find out what we were having. So at 17 weeks we went to one of those places to find out the sex. They said they were 90 percent sure that is was a girl and Jared says hes 95 percent since he saw the 3 lines that indicate a girl. But since it was still pretty early to tell I wasn't going to be convinced until I had my official ultra sound when we got back home. Well I went in yesterday at 22 weeks to get the ultra sound and everything looked really good and the baby looked really healthy except that she or it was being very modest. The tech said that she had an inckling that is was a girl, but that she would not paint a room or rip off any of the tags on clothes yet. So I am still not 100% convinced that it is a girl, but I am planning one anyway. So for now YAY for us that were having a girl!!!

8 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Your so lucky, ones of each- so perfect. I am so excited for you and Jared!

Rich and Tyra said...

Yay!!! Girls are so fun!!!! You get to buy cute clothes with giant bows!!!! So fun!!!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I didn't know you were pregnant so now is a good time to tell you congratulations. Silly girl...or it. At least it is already practicing good behavior and being private. :)

Hayley said...

Get shopping!!! I can't wait to meet her.

Grandpa J said...

Nice job on the re-design... So I can hold out hope that it is a boy so I don't have to change my blog?

Grandpa J

Mom J said...

Hey Grandpa J., we want a girl! We love Taegen, but we are excited for Jade. See you soon!

Mom J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoey said...

Congratulations on a girl (hopefully)!!!