Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Kitchen!!

So I have been waiting to take pictures of the new kitchen until it was completely done, but lets face it, I have been very lazy lately. So needless to say the walls are not painted and all the decorations are not there, but everything else is pretty much done and I thought I better post some pics before my family goes crazy.

I must say how much I love the new kitchen. No more wheeling the dishwasher to hook it up to the sink, no more digging out food from the sink from the lack of a garbage disposal, no more wondering where I am going to put all of the dishes and food, no more gas lines showing from the oven, no more 80 year old linoleum that is ripping and stained...need I say more!!!! I just don't know what to do with myself. So here are a couple of before pictures just so you can compare.














8 comments:

Hayley said...

So Fabulous! I am so happy that it is done! When are you coming again? I know you said March, but I'm needing dates...

Kristen said...

What a great makeover! I love your style.

Michelle W. Nate said...

It looks great! Glad you are enjoying it.

Ballard Family said...

How fun! It looks awesome! Tyra hasn't even sent me a e-mail yet for her blog. I've seen her tonz since she went private and keep reminding her I just think she has been busy!

mandy said...

It looks so awesome. I am sure it is so nice to have it done. You always make things look so nice.

Cindy said...

Hi There,

This is Cindy, Lori's friend, I have been thinking about you since Christmas, so I look at your blog and oh wow your kitchen looks awesome honey! Great Job, I love it.... Taegen is as cute as ever, I think he is cuter than Jared was, and I never thought anyone could be that cute. Love Cindy

Amy K said...

Heather, so I had to check your blog when I got home! I'm so glad I got to see you, it's been forever. Your boy is adorable, and your husband has the happiest smile of anyone I've ever seen. You are an adorable family. Have fun on the rest of your visit!

Kristin Joy said...

I love to see your new kitchen pictures... It looks AWESOME!! Congratulation on your new kitchen!!