Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So it has been a while since I have posted any pictures, I feel like I have been busy, but it is probably more like lazy. Nothing new is going on in our lives, Jared is still in his internal medicine rotation and loves it. He has 5 weeks left of it and then he will move on to OBGYN-lucky kid!

Don't let these pictures fool you, Taegen is not being potty trained. I just thought that the more he gets comfortable and the more he is wanting to sit on the potty the easier it will be when that time comes. He definately looks comfy though, don't you think?
What a cute kid, he will be a heart breaker when he gets older. He is such a boy and is getting really smart. I can't believe he will be 2 next month, where does the time go?

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I lOVE the magazine pic! How freakin' funny. (PEOPLE magazine always reminds me of us doing the crossward.)

Missing you too! And my hair is missing you too.

Amber said...

Oh he is soo funny. Ya know he really does look comfortable on the potty..maybe he might start early for you.

Chaci said...

He looks ready...love the magazine! Congrats on updating your blog :)

Grandpa J said...

Reminds me of his dad on the pot, its a good place to get some reading in.