Friday, August 29, 2008

Thursday night was mutual night, Jared(2nd councelor), Basir, Bashir, Micheal, Brandon(president) and Dalyn(not pictured-1st coucelor in the bishopric) went all over Philly looking at Murals. These murals are everywhere out here on all different types of building and they all mean something. I can't explain what they mean since me and Taegen sat in the car and didn't get the spill, but they were still fun to look at. Some of them are so big I can't believe one person can do something like that! After mutual Jared, T, and I decided to go get some icecream. It was a fun night and I think all in all that everyone had a good time.


3 comments:

Hayley said...

That is such a great picture of you 2! I really wish you were closer! I miss you!

brohammas said...

Ice cream? Man, Taegen has all the fun.

Brandon said...

What a fun time! We'll have to buy the mural guide book and take a sunday joy ride around town and find more murals! As you know there are 2,800 murals in Philly, the largest outdoor art gallery in the world and the coolest. The 2nd coolest is the streets of malbourn(SP) in Australia, we will have to check that out when residency is over. Thanks for everything, you three are great!